A redlink is a link for a page that does not exist, and is colored red. If a user clicks on it, it will automatically redirected to creating page and make it able to put content on it available to all users on the Wiki. An example of a Red Link is this link.
- Redlinks can be made by a user who did not spell the link right or if the page link does not exist on the Wiki.
- A deleted page which previously transcluded to a word also leaves a Redlink on wiki.
- Removing a redlink
- It can be removed by creating a page by same name.
- or removing [[ ]] from the linked text.
- See Also
- Linksweeper - Linksweeper on developer wiki which can used automatically unlink unwanted red links.